I went to a bar with my classmates last night.
It's not bad. And last night was Ladies Night,so I got 5 dollars free.
The key point was I met a Mexican boy and he glommed onto me all night.
We drank tequlia and danced all night.
He could speak in English very well. So...I thought he was a good partner to practice my English. ha~ha~~ Yes,I didn't tell him I'm 28 years old and I got married.
He was so young. Just 20 years old.
I told my husband this morning. " Good! You can practice your English. " he said.
I thought I could have a date with the guy...haha...!
By the way, I met a Chinese boy too.
But I didn't like him. Because he liked to speak in Mandarin. > <"
ps. My Dear Sunny...pls correct this diary.Thanks a lot.
From this day forth I will try to type in English. ^_^"
6 則留言:
基本上,這樣的寫就很好囉.如果是blogging的話,我也是這樣流水帳的打,blah blah blah...。持續下去吧 :D
寫熟了以後,開始注意別用中文思考再翻成英文的方式,然後多變換句型. 我覺得句型是通病吧,例如不要一直以"人"來開頭,he,I,you..之類的. 慢慢練習用動詞(ving)或名詞開頭寫句子. 還有,妳也有用到,多用一點片語或副詞(by the way, Finally, Actually, Moreover...),這樣就會愈來愈多采多姿.
正式寫作文,才會有起承轉合跟main idea, main sentence(正式文謅謅的講法我忘了)的考量. 到時候小妹(好像是婆婆厚@@)再幫妳看看唄~~
go go go!
嗯嗯嗯...
好好
我發現啊!真的下去寫進步很快說
單字一直背,還不如你要寫的時候需要用一個字那種要搞到懂的動力,而且多半只要寫的出來那個字就是你的了
跟花1晚來背,再花好幾個晚上來複習還有用說
嘿~嘿~我也看得懂吔~只是很久沒那認真查單字了~哈
不用那麼高興啦!
這篇真的很基本很基本滴啦!
要打難的等我打完了應該電腦都當機了
不錯哦...來看文章還可以順便學英文哦...另...Jane小心你的電力"超強",跟小男生練習英文是可以啦...但其他的...呵...可別傷了人家幼小的心靈哦CCCC.....
啥米! 你在國外bo幼齒, 你老公都沒有人陪他看蜘蛛人耶~@@ 我已經去你家晃過了~ 那隻多多臉真的很可愛又圓! 可惜的LUMI已經送走了~~無緣哪!
張貼留言